Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Unravelling the Puzzle


I am starting to find my rhythm with the story telling here. I think 5 rows may have been pushing it, but i like the way the flow went. I also tried a different color pencil and got a wholly different feel. With the improvisation of this work, I am finding things in the creation of each page as I would in the creation of a painting. The out come is never know which is what keeps this process so exciting and meeting the one week dead line is realistic. I wish I could be more alert when I make the blog post, but these are most often the last thing I do, to complet a page. The idea of the blog was to display the work as it is created and generate copy for other uses.
I am hoping to keep the story straight in my head with this tool, allowing me to make notes as they hit me, and allude to where things are headed next. Page 5 is a chat between Camille and Nick that begin to put cracks in the facade of this cushy job, when they return to the store they are greet by Hera, and the office staff.

No comments: