Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Sensual Mythology

On the 3rd Thursday of the Feburary 2009, I am releasing a art book of my African art paintings. It will talk a little bit about where the work has come from and where it is going. The book will also be available to order online from lulu.com.

This book has been a work in process for the past 4 years, and this initial publication is only a chapter in the book of my life. I came up with the idea making a book while living and working in Los Angeles, CA. I have always loved the basic art series published by Taschen. I worked for them for less than a year, but have always enjoyed their books, in which always seem to find the sexual component of any art.

Look for the announcement and book release dates, around mid month.
And thanks to everyone for thier continued support.
-Nick

No comments: