Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Broken Hearts Script




INT, OLD STUDIO APT, DAY

The credits are close up shots of Collaged Punk rock posters, hanging through out the room. The years on the poster range between 1990 and 1992. We end on a Battle of the bands poster entitled, "Satisfaction." The camera pulls back, We see Kat reading a over due phone bill.

She turns to the camera and begins to complain.

KAT
I don't know way we can't afford satisfaction?

Bunnie sits at the window, she begins to sign

BUNNIE
I can't be no...satisfaction.

Bunnie gets down from the window, and continuing to sing as she grabs a guitar

BUNNIE
I can't get no Satisfaction.

She walks over to Kat singing and snatches the bill from Kat's hands

BUNNIE
I can't go no... satisfaction.

She pushes the guitar into Kat's hands, crumbling the paper behind her back.

BUNNIE
I can't get no....

Bunny Turns Kat back round to the poster

BUNNIE
I can't no.... satisfaction."

We cut to Bunny and Kat on the red carpet,

BUNNIE (VO)
I can't get no!

We cut to Bunnie and Kat driving on a coastal high way

BUNNIE ( VO )
And I try, ...

Cut to Kat being swayed by Bunnies vision

BUNNIE
And I try......

Bunny climbs on to the table She is really selling the poster

BUNNIE
I can't get no...... I just can't get no..
Ah... No, No, No....."

Just then the apartment lights go out, Bunny bounds formt the table

BUNNIE
I can't get no...

She tries to get Kat back into the spirit as she makes her way over to her trunk

BUNNIE
Satisfaction.

Kat begins to sing along

KAT
I can't get nooo..

Bunnie pulls a flash light from the trunk

BUNNIE
Satisfaction

Bunnie uses the flash light as a microphone, whatever the light is pointed is audibly amplified.

BUNNIE
I can't get no....

She points the flash light at Kat

KAT
Satisfaction!

Bunny put the light back on herself and belts

BUNNIE
I can't get NO!!

Light is back on Kat she in on her feet,

KAT
SATISFACTION!!.

The two dance with each other

KAT & BUNNIE
I can get no, no, no.....no.

They pull in on the flash light singing together in the light

KAT & BUNNIE
I.....CAN'T GET.......NOOOOO......

They sing to a climax, the flash light goes out, and audio goes silent. Bunny and Kat look down at the dead bulb.

KAT
Satisfaction.


No comments: