Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Latest Portfolio

Around the begin of June, in a moment of frustration, I toyed with the idea of going back to school. I paid 100 the dollar application fee and then spent 3 weeks putting together a portfolio for getting accepted to the school of animation at the Academy of Art University. I like the way it turned out, and I got accepted, but I decided not to go back to school, because I needed to earn income. Well that was one part of the decision the other part was that a friend advised me that it was not worth money. What he said was, "School is for people who don't have connections in the industry, and you do." Essentially, he was restating the old adage, "it is not what you know, but who you know." I am reconnecting with old friends, and it is paying off. Well with that all said, here is my latest portfolio.

No comments: